The iBox Nano appears to be following the norm of all 3D printers and killing it on Kickstarter. The closing crowdsource funding was at just over $311,00 today and with still 9 days to go has alreayd crept passed is fund goal.
The iBox utilizes the resin style 3D print system and focuses its marketing on how quiet the device operates and obviously the small form factor. There are plenty of backer openings left, so if you are in the market for a relatively low cost, low footprint 3D device, this might be exactly what you are searching for.
3D printing for everyone
We have gone to extraordinary lengths to design a user friendly 3D printing experience:
- The iBox Nano is designed to produce high resolution prints with the touch of a button
- There is no software to install so you can spend less time setting up prints and more time printing
- A robust ecosystem of open source and free software for 3D modeling and editing
- WiFi enabled so you can print untethered
- Battery powered option for on-the-go printing (optional purchase).
The iBox Nano is:
- The worlds smallest Resin printer
- The worlds most affordable Resin printer
- The worlds only battery powered (option) Resin printer
- The worlds first production LCD based UV Resin printer
- The worlds quietest 3D printer
- The worlds lightest 3D printer